User Interface Designer
From pure art to craft creation, and then from industrial design to UI/UX, I am a Meeks in the world of art and design. I am proficient in sensing the moods, observing the changes in people and things around me, and I also enjoy logical thinking. I hope that one day I could become both a rational and emotional designer. I not only enjoy going to exhibitions and movies quietly but also singing and dancing in Live House. I love dogs as well as cats. I try to create designs that are closer to people's minds in a leisurely life.
Visual Design, Industrial Design, Craft Design, Interface Design
- Exchange Student of Design Science ,Chiba Institute of Technology
- Master Program of Innovation and Design, National Taipei University of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts and Design, National Tsing Hua University
- 2020 - Present
- User Interface Designer, UXI Design Co., Ltd.
- 2020.07 - 2020.09
- User Interface Design Intern, Advantech Co., Ltd.
- iFactory@MetalWorks/ UIUX design
- Nikon x IRIMOYA coffee / experience design
- Fujitsu SportsICT x T.League / early design
- Canon iNSPiC CM / design
- Taipei Tech Library / signage, wayfinding design
- New Fun in Crafts / craft design