User Experience Designer
From the background of narrative and language, merging visual communication with experience process design, I am good at using humanistic reasoning and cross-domain experience to think about design solutions. I am keen on observing human behavior, emotions, and cognitive patterns. Being curious about how "communication" establishes in the digital era, I have been trying to deal with the relationship among text structure, media form, and audience interaction all the way, hoping to implement the humanistic concepts into product design. I have written science fiction with the theme of future archaeology, and for me, experience design is literally a Cyberpunk thing!
Narrative Design, Visual Design, User Research, User Experience Design
- Master of Visual Communication Design, National Chiao-Tung University
- Exchange Student, Masaryk University Faculty of Art
- Bachelor of Chinese Literature, National Tsing-Hua University
- 2020 - Present
- User Experience Designer, UXI Design Co., Ltd.
- 2020.07 - 2020.09
- User Experience Design Intern, Scenario Lab Co., Ltd.
- ELTA OTT Industry-academia cooperation program / UX Researcher
- National Palace Museum X NCTU New Media Exhibition/ Project Research Assistant
- David ArtField Gallery / Identity System Design
- Art Center of NCTU / Visual and Exhibition Design
- NCTU Office of Research and Development / Visual Design