User Experience Researcher
Starting from the industrial design background of sketching and modeling, I was deeply inspired by science fiction movies and novels with a whole world view and then started to think about the interaction among humans, technology, and machines. From then on, I have been on a research journey of human factors engineering and user experience. User experience connects people's past with the present and future all together. Through research methods, design thinking, and empathy discovery and definition, there is no shortage of new products but an urgent need for compelling experiences.
Product Design, Service Design, User Research, Human Factors Engineering
- Master of Industrial Design, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
- Summer Intern, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Creative Product design, National Tsing-Hua University
- 2020 - Present
- User Experience Researcher, UXI Design Co., Ltd.
- 2020.07 - 2020.09
- Design Assistent Intern, CHEN CHI-CHUAN STUDIO
- R.O.C. Patent M601167/Industrial Design
- Service Design of High-Ended Glasses Industry/Service Design
- EST2017 The 24th student oral presentation competition/Ergonomic & EMG