Entering the field of project management and business strategy with a background in industrial design, I used to put myself in others' shoes and think logically to clarify problems and tasks, and persistently try out for better solutions for each task. I am keen to observe the market and industry trends; At the same time, I am passionate about the field of consumer behavior. I not only like to understand behavior from the perspective of psychology but also create experiences from the perspective of design strategy. It is believed that the essence of design is like water with various forms everywhere.
Project Management, Design Strategy Planning, Physical Experience Design, Exhibition Design
- Master of Business Administration, National Cheng Chi University
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Design Major, National Cheng Kung University
- Project Manager, UXI Design Co., Ltd.
- Exhibition & Event Designer, Milton Exhibits Group (Singapore Branch)
- Senior Exhibition Designer, Inspire Integrated Marketing (IIM) Pte., Ltd.
- Exhibition Designer, KY-POST Design international CO., Ltd.
- Project Lead